My schedule has not been conducive to building new copters lately. I’ve been in the midst of mega rebuild of the 680 Alien quadcopter and associated gimbal setup. The second I got that working to my satisfaction is the second I moved my build energy to the Arris X-Speed 250 quadcopter racer.
It’s a good thing I put off this build, because during the time I took a break from it, they created a build manual! Needless to say, my guesses were completely wrong, so I had to basically rip it all apart and rebuild, and rewire.
The current build state is 3/4 of the frame is assembled. Also, the motors and ESC’s are installed and soldered to the included power/signal distribution board.
Stay tuned for further progress, and future crash videos.
You must be logged in to post a comment.