Alien 680 H4 Quadcopter Rebuild

Written by: Tony Korologos | Date: Wednesday, April 8th, 2015
Categories: Build LogMultirotor Aircraft

Here’s a fun glam shot of my recently rebuilt, post-crash Alien H4 680mm quadcopter drone.

Alien 680 Quadcopter

Alien 680 Quadcopter

The post-crash rebuilt is 98% done. I’m back to tweaking the GoPro and gimbal setup. The remaining 2% is confirming that the landing gear actually works, since it failed once in a recent flight. Also some of the tube mounts are not the exact right one so waiting for replacements on those on the slow boat from China.

  • Social

  • Tags

  • Recent Posts

  • Recent Comments

  • Meta

  • Archives